Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Armoires + End Tables made from Factory Finds

Sometimes, as a picker + collector, you hit the proverbial, score!
I had the good fortune to pick from a now defunct Massachusetts Organ Pipe Factory.
I sourced all kinds of great metal + wooden elements.

These are some of the finished pieces; Armoires + End Tables,  headed to Chantilly, VA at the Dulles Expo Center, FRI- SUN, 1/25-1/27.  This is my first show in the DC Metro Area!

Tall Armoire

Pair of End Tables with Port Holes from a Maine Boat

Detail on Tall Armoire

Detail: Tall Armoire

Wood + Hardware from a Massachusetts Factory

Pair of End Tables/Night Stands from antique wood, ceiling tin, hardare + cool light fixtures from Harvard University!~

I thought it would look really cool as a night light.

We found random stuff in the Organ Pipe Factory: my partner arranged vintage baby shoe forms we found onto an old organ pipe shipping crate. 

I make console tables from these 1800s shipping crates for organ pipes.

We found so many wooden shoe forms too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment